Kohler Healthcare Consulting, Inc. respects the privacy of every individual who visits kohlerhealthcareconsulting.com. Kohler Healthcare Consulting, Inc. wants you to fully understand what information we gather from you, how that information is collected, how that information is used, and how you can control the collection and/or use of information about you. So please read this Policy carefully.
Personally Identifiable Information
There are cases in which kohlerhealthcareconsulting.com may ask you for personally identifiable information, such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address. For example, we request personally identifiable information services that require registration or subscription. We may also collect information from e-mail, letters, or other correspondence that you send us. kohlerhealthcareconsulting.com will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily, with the exception of your computer’s IP address. The IP address is an identifier unique to each computer or Internet usage session.
When you do provide us with personally identifiable information, Kohler Healthcare Consulting, Inc. may:
- Store and process that information to enhance your experience with kohlerhealthcareconsulting.com so that we provide a service that is relevant and easy to use
- Use that information to contact you for informational, marketing, and promotional purposes on behalf of Kohler Healthcare Consulting, Inc. and third parties, including such benefits as welcoming you back to kohlerhealthcareconsulting.com or informing you of service enhancements or promotional items
- Disclose that information to third parties when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Kohler Healthcare Consulting, Inc. rights or property, other users of kohlerhealthcareconsulting.com or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities
- Disclose that information to third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is required by law or a court of competent jurisdiction
- As Kohler Healthcare Consulting, Inc. continues to develop its business, we may sell or buy other businesses or assets. A buyer or successor will have access to our customer lists as this information is considered a transferable business asset
Except as stated in this Policy, or as otherwise stated at the time that the personally identifiable information is gathered, we will not provide personally identifiable information to third parties.
Non-personally Identifiable Information
kohlerhealthcareconsulting.com may also collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information may include your age, gender, interests and preferences, the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the company or organizational Web site from which you linked to kohlerhealthcareconsulting.com. Kohler Healthcare Consulting, Inc. may share this information with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, or other third parties. For example, Kohler Healthcare Consulting, Inc. may inform a sponsor that membership of kohlerhealthcareconsulting.com is x percent females and y percent males. This data is used to customize kohlerhealthcareconsulting.com content and advertising and to deliver better experience to our users.
From time to time, kohlerhealthcareconsulting.com will send you e-mail newsletters, announcements, surveys, or other information via e-mail. If you prefer not to receive any or all of these communications, you may opt out by following the directions provided within the e-mail newsletters and announcements.
Kohler Healthcare Consulting, Inc. is not directed to individuals under 13 years of age, and kohlerhealthcareconsulting.com does not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from such individuals.
“Cookies” are electronic files stored on your hard drive. Cookies cannot read data off your hard drive; they store identification information about you. Kohler Healthcare Consulting, Inc., like the operators of many other Web sites, uses the cookies to identify you when you visit kohlerhealthcareconsulting.com. kohlerhealthcareconsulting.com may also use the cookie to recognize you to help ensure the security of confidential information. Kohler Healthcare Consulting, Inc. uses the information from cookies to personalize services and determine the amount and type of traffic at kohlerhealthcareconsulting.com. Cookies also provide us with information about your “clickstream” of the way that you navigate through kohlerhealthcareconsulting.com so that we can better design kohlerhealthcareconsulting.com for your use. Most browsers allow you to disable or delete your cookies. Kohler Healthcare Consulting, Inc. would prefer to provide you with personalized services through cookies since not all services may be available to those who disable or delete cookies.
Links to Other Web Sites
kohlerhealthcareconsulting.com may provide links to various other Web sites. Kohler Healthcare Consulting, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the information practices of sites that you are able to access through Kohler Healthcare Consulting, Inc. These links to other sites do not imply any affiliation or endorsement of a linked site.
The importance of security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users is of utmost concern to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. While we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, Kohler Healthcare Consulting, Inc. can’t ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your personally identifiable information, we will take reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
Your Acceptance of These Terms